1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Boston's Harrison Court anybody...?

Discussion in 'Postbaccalaureate Programs' started by etikit, Aug 6, 2006.

1. etikit

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    So I won't have a car out in Boston, and I will be living at Harrison Court in the South End. I'm trying to figure out how to furnish our quaint apartment out there but can't find a good solution. Can anybody offer one?

I was planning on ordering all the stuff online (desk, linens, chair, tables, nightstands, etc)...maybe off of like target.com or something, but I have heard it is tough to get stuff delivered to this building as there is a security card swipe for the door.

Also, I have heard there are not any large stores around there where I may be able to get all this stuff and have it delivered.

If anybody has a suggestion of what they did, or if my facts above are incorrect, or wants to share what they are going to do....help a brother out.

Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mars2213

mars2213 Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

Hey there, I'm getting my stuff from Ikea. I'm gonna rent a car for a day and go out to Stoughton (~30 min away) to get my stuff. Then, they will deliver all my stuff up to the apt for about $100. I was told this is much cheaper than ordering online. Ikea might be a good option for you.

See ya at orientation!

4. etikit

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    cool...me and my roomate were still throwing around that idea. thanks for the input.