Botany BS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Newman8r

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm near the end of a botany course (required for major), and it's an intro course that is for some reason listed under BIO and not under BOTANY. Anyway, I really have no interest in plants, and I figure there is a 50% chance that I will get a B instead of an A unless I really shape up.

Would this be listed under my science GPA? and another question, would a course listed under botany go on my science GPA? (I'm just wondering, because I have one more required botany course, and it IS listed under BOTANY)

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Newman8r said:
I'm near the end of a botany course (required for major), and it's an intro course that is for some reason listed under BIO and not under BOTANY. Anyway, I really have no interest in plants, and I figure there is a 50% chance that I will get a B instead of an A unless I really shape up.

Would this be listed under my science GPA? and another question, would a course listed under botany go on my science GPA? (I'm just wondering, because I have one more required botany course, and it IS listed under BOTANY)

thanks

Botany is a branch of BIOLOGY, much like bacteriology or any other biological focus. You will have to list it as one of your BCPM classes. Classes that are science classes but NOT listed as a BCPM class would be Geology, Astronomy, etc.

Sanctuary said:
Botany is a branch of BIOLOGY, much like bacteriology or any other biological focus. You will have to list it as one of your BCPM classes. Classes that are science classes but NOT listed as a BCPM class would be Geology, Astronomy, etc.

hmmm, thanks