Newman8r

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2004
paradise
Status
I'm near the end of a botany course (required for major), and it's an intro course that is for some reason listed under BIO and not under BOTANY. Anyway, I really have no interest in plants, and I figure there is a 50% chance that I will get a B instead of an A unless I really shape up.

Would this be listed under my science GPA? and another question, would a course listed under botany go on my science GPA? (I'm just wondering, because I have one more required botany course, and it IS listed under BOTANY)

thanks

Sanctuary

Templar
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2004
Naxxramas
Status
Newman8r said:
I'm near the end of a botany course (required for major), and it's an intro course that is for some reason listed under BIO and not under BOTANY. Anyway, I really have no interest in plants, and I figure there is a 50% chance that I will get a B instead of an A unless I really shape up.

Would this be listed under my science GPA? and another question, would a course listed under botany go on my science GPA? (I'm just wondering, because I have one more required botany course, and it IS listed under BOTANY)

thanks
Botany is a branch of BIOLOGY, much like bacteriology or any other biological focus. You will have to list it as one of your BCPM classes. Classes that are science classes but NOT listed as a BCPM class would be Geology, Astronomy, etc.

OP
Newman8r

Newman8r

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2004
paradise
Status
Sanctuary said:
Botany is a branch of BIOLOGY, much like bacteriology or any other biological focus. You will have to list it as one of your BCPM classes. Classes that are science classes but NOT listed as a BCPM class would be Geology, Astronomy, etc.

hmmm, thanks