Bought the Same EK Test Twice

Started by SunyDom123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SunyDom123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I made the stupid mistake of thinking I took EK4 last week (I took EK 3), and I have just went and purchased EK3 again this week, for another $50. the return policy is "strict no return/no refund". While I highly doubt anyone else made this stupid of a mistake, I figured there was no harm in asking. Has anyone done this? I'm just worried they're going to do me dirty and keep my money without even offering, say, FL2 which would be the only one I haven't taken come tomorrow.