Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You sure it's not a fake claim?God damn it, unyeet vis
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You sure it's not a fake claim?God damn it, unyeet vis
NoSo it's not a 1x ability then?
She were stuck without a ride tho👏🏻Role 👏🏻 reveals 👏🏻 within 👏🏻10 👏🏻 mins 👏🏻 of 👏🏻 yeet 👏🏻 close 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 bad 👏🏻
So every night then? Or is it only multiple (3x or smth)?
Hey now it was 12 min from close👏🏻Role 👏🏻 reveals 👏🏻 within 👏🏻10 👏🏻 mins 👏🏻 of 👏🏻 yeet 👏🏻 close 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 bad 👏🏻
We have it verified on thread that people were blocked. Wouldn’t that person just come out and say they did it?You sure it's not a fake claim?
YES read above plsIs there a specific reason why
I’ll give you some slack for missing the bus, but role reveals should be done like 1 hour in advance. At least 30 mins plz because now we have wafflesHey now it was 12 min from close
I dont know why I should believe you when I can’t see a reason for a villager with an important PR to reveal when they’re under no fireI'm not saying to yeet vis because I'm salty she blocked me.
I'm saying to yeet vis because of what she stopped me from doing last night that was extremely anti-village of her.
A wolf could also block though.We have it verified on thread that people were blocked. Wouldn’t that person just come out and say they did it?
Coupled with samac's support yes I'm sure. It sounds valid for the janitor to be locking ppl in the bathroom.You sure it's not a fake claim?
Because they're going to such great depths to be village read that they'll feed their packmate(s) to the village.Okay, I get your point. Why are they called deep wolves if they aren’t deep within the village bloc? I thought that’s where the name came from.
Ugh so I don't want to be litmus testy but unless the janitor bowls alone at night, don't we need a bowling average with our roles? Because villagers are ranked at the end of play based on that score? Is this a bad tactic to go with?We have it verified on thread that people were blocked. Wouldn’t that person just come out and say they did it?
THISA wolf could also block though.
Ah I see. But how would Vis know that her action was anti-village? She’s been wolf reading you for a bit now afaikYES read above pls
Lol I didn't mean to yell that, I kept caps lock onTHIS
I can't really give away any details without role revealing so I'd rather we yeet Vis first and see where that goesAh I see. But how would Vis know that her action was anti-village? She’s been wolf reading you for a bit now afaik
Those are fairly reasonable targets. Does it come with a yeet avoidance?I blocked yk night 1 and april night 2 as they were my wolfiest reads who I felt were less consensus wolf read so would be most likely to be doing the pack kill
Samac pls. I’m usually one of Sketchy!Vis’s strongest defenders and even I’m convinced she’s wolfing.I think she’s village.
Oh **** you 're right. Janitors dont have averages - so she;s not a bowler/ villager?Ugh so I don't want to be litmus testy but unless the janitor bowls alone at night, don't we need a bowling average with our roles? Because villagers are ranked at the end of play based on that score? Is this a bad tactic to go with?
Ah I see. But how would Vis know that her action was anti-village? She’s been wolf reading you for a bit now afaik
I don’t buy it. Or maybe it’s technically true but still a wolf affiliation@Zenge142 and @Animal Midwife
Would love to know your thoughts on this role reveal please?
Oho! That is an interesting reaction.Y E E T V I S
I don't know! Would the mods do that? Is that a bad game loophole? GENUINELY am asking the group as a wholeOh **** you 're right. Janitors dont have averages - so she;s not a bowler/ villager?
My starting average was 125Ugh so I don't want to be litmus testy but unless the janitor bowls alone at night, don't we need a bowling average with our roles? Because villagers are ranked at the end of play based on that score? Is this a bad tactic to go with?
Her logic behind her choices for blocking don’t make any sense for a wolf though.Samac pls. I’m usually one of Sketchy!Vis’s strongest defenders and even I’m convinced she’s wolfing.
AM plz stop being wolfy 🙃Oho! That is an interesting reaction.
Yeah I was thinking about this too. It does seems like a super different role from all of the other ones we know so far.I don't know!! Would the mods do that? Is that a bad game loophole! GENUINELY am asking the group as a whole
Damn, janitor got some gameMy starting average was 125
Ugh so I don't want to be litmus testy but unless the janitor bowls alone at night, don't we need a bowling average with our roles? Because villagers are ranked at the end of play based on that score? Is this a bad tactic to go with?
This is villager code and most mods heavily discourage it if not outright build in counters to it during game building specifically so people can't use it to game solveOh **** you 're right. Janitors dont have averages - so she;s not a bowler/ villager?
why was yk sketchy the 1st night?Her logic behind her choices for blocking don’t make any sense for a wolf though.
She went for people she found sketchy.
Not all village roles may be vanilla.Yeah I was thinking about this too. It does seems like a super different role from all of the other ones we know so far.
Thank youThis is villager code and most mods heavily discourage it if not outright build in counters to it during game building specifically so people can't use it to game solve
Wait whatHave fun chokers
This is 5 points behind mine. I'm supposed to have a higher starting average (130) then other villagers but idk what "higher" means numerically.My starting average was 125
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.