BR Bio, TPR Bio, EK Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Versatility

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard BR Bio is too in depth, TPR Bio is also on the detailed side, and that EK is just right. Do you agree? Which worked best for you? I have all three, but don't have all the time in the world to cover all. I was planning on using the BR passages anyway, but wondering which to use for content review. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My vote is for TPR bio and TPR science workbook passages. I personally was bot a fan of the br bio book passages. I really didn't think ek helped me at all. This is obviously a personal opinion.

My vote is for TPR bio and TPR science workbook passages. I personally was bot a fan of the br bio book passages. I really didn't think ek helped me at all. This is obviously a personal opinion.

I second this, with the exception of TBR only because I haven't tried it. EK bio/physics didn't help me much - too condensed with little effort to make you see the material from different angles. TPR gets my vote, 100%.