Brand New Dental Decks : Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bpositive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI..
I have brand new 2007- new format dental decks for sale which I have used only for 2 months.
NO Underlines and No highlights on cards...
Also some kaplan books and old exams....
entire bunch of material that i used for my part 1.

I am in Bay Area....

PM me if interested

Members don't see this ad.

hie bpositive, kindly give me ure quote for the said material, also just let me know if ure decks contains the clinical vigenettes.

hi

i want to know what amount u are asking for the material?
thank u

Members don't see this ad :)
im intrested in buying dental decks 2007 ...if someone is intrested.my no is 310-683-9947

hi BPOSITIVE,
At wat cost will u going to sell them??iam interested in dental decks.let me know ASAP.
bbye
HI..
I have brand new 2007- new format dental decks for sale which I have used only for 2 months.

I am in Bay Area....

PM me if interested

HI..

I am in Bay Area....

PM me if interested

Hi,
I would like to purchase NBDE part 1 marterials from you along with other materials asap. Please detail me the price and the detail list of the materials which you have and the mode of shipment as i live in india. Pl PM at [email protected]

HI..

I am in Bay Area....

PM me if interested

i wont b able to send it to India.....i dont know how the shopping works...and i think that ll be too expensice for u drcat

Let dr cat pay for the shipping then. India is crying for these types of items.

hi,
i m foreign traind dentist now in chicago.i need ur nbde part1 materials.is it still available/if so mail me d exact price to [email protected]:)