Brand New Kaplan DAT Lesson Book, Review Notes, Flashcards, CD-ROM + Bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tooth paste

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
e97e9649.jpg


e97e9505.jpg


Selling my brand new copy of the Kaplan course books; includes lesson book, review notes, flashcards, and cd-rom. All materials are new and have never been used. As a bonus I am including the retail Kaplan version also with cd-rom. Please contact me if interested!
 
Hey!!
What price are you willing to sell it for??
I am interested in buying everything but the blue book, if you'd like to sell them separately.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!!
What price are you willing to sell it for??
I am interested in buying everything but the blue book, if you'd like to sell them separately.

Dentz, I am really looking to bundle the two books together. But I'm asking only $80 for everything...so not a bad deal.
 
I have both (but the white one shown here is a deep purple for me, and my blue book looks like the one pictured.) The white Kaplan book does not have practice tests, while the blue book has one. They are also in different orders I believe. I'd get the white one with the lesson book and the flashcards though, lots more material there! Definitely no need to get both.