Brand New Kaplan DAT Lesson Book, Review Notes, Flashcards, CD-ROM + Bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tooth paste

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
e97e9649.jpg

e97e9505.jpg

Selling my brand new copy of the Kaplan course books; includes lesson book, review notes, flashcards, and cd-rom. All materials are new and have never been used. As a bonus I am including the retail Kaplan version also with cd-rom. Please contact me if interested!

Members don't see this ad.

bump:
These are still available....great price!

Hey!!
What price are you willing to sell it for??
I am interested in buying everything but the blue book, if you'd like to sell them separately.

Members don't see this ad :)
still available?

Hey bigcat....yes the set is still available. I am asking $80 for everything. Let me know if you're interested, as i've got a couple others asking....1st come, 1st serve.

Hey!!
What price are you willing to sell it for??
I am interested in buying everything but the blue book, if you'd like to sell them separately.

Dentz, I am really looking to bundle the two books together. But I'm asking only $80 for everything...so not a bad deal.

I have both (but the white one shown here is a deep purple for me, and my blue book looks like the one pictured.) The white Kaplan book does not have practice tests, while the blue book has one. They are also in different orders I believe. I'd get the white one with the lesson book and the flashcards though, lots more material there! Definitely no need to get both.

Tooth Paste

If they are available, I'm HIGHLY interested and would be willing to buy everything