For Sale Brand new Princeton Review self-paced online class!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yantong426

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am an international student now leaving back to my country since my grandfather is sick and I am going to continue my medical career in my country. Now I have to sell all my resources in a Hurry!!!
The princeton reiview only gives 277 days to access the class but I extended it to end of December, If you need I can call Princeton to extend it to a later time!!!
The Princeton review is a really great online class and I will sell you in brand new shape. It contains all the books, video, full-length tests, lots of practices, also!!! All the AAMC products that you must buy anyway before you take MCAT and I will offer a really really great deal for you!!!
I would also give out my exmkracker books and kaplan books for free if anyone take this offer!
you can also contact me through this email: [email protected]

Thanks guys!!!