You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Branded Retin A acne medication
Started by PikminOC
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It was a couple months ago (at least down here in Florida), a lot of Medicaid hmos switched to brand retin a as their preferred product and I think it caught a lot of wholesalers off guard, but I'm pretty sure it's all good now
The pharmacy I go to is saying there is a problem in terms of manufacturing. I have been waiting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a couple months ago (at least down here in Florida), a lot of Medicaid hmos switched to brand retin a as their preferred product and I think it caught a lot of wholesalers off guard, but I'm pretty sure it's all good now
Earning rebates at the expense of the federal government. And Pharma is always the biggest winner of all. Our healthcare system is so effed up.
I'll check my wholesaler when I work tomorrow
Thanks. Retin a 0.1 cream..the large tubeI'll check my wholesaler when I work tomorrow
Update?
Not available in eastern Massachusetts from McKessonUpdate?
Earning rebates at the expense of the federal government. And Pharma is always the biggest winner of all. Our healthcare system is so effed up.
hhahaha...the system is working the way it's supposed to...capitalism at its best.
Not available in eastern Massachusetts from McKesson
ok Thanks. ETA?
You know generic tretinoin 0.1% cream, the large one, is available, right?
I want branded.
Vendor: VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALSok Thanks. ETA?
Expected Resolution: AVAILABLE LATE DECEMBER 2015
Notes: VENDOR EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN PRODUCTION
We use AmerisourceBergen, checked today, they had it in stock, but there are manufacturing issues, anticipated date is late december, so once they blow through what they have in stock won't be getting anymore till late Demeter
You keep it in stock? Its very expensive..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We don't keep it stocked, order it for the next day if we get a script for itYou keep it in stock? Its very expensive..
I turned in the script. Now I wait...I turned it in at least a week ago.
It all depends on the pharmacy u try and fill it at and the wholesaler they use. I had a guy the other day trying to get generic effexor, CVS told them it was a mfg backorder and they couldn't get it, I had plenty of it in stock and my wholesaler did too, best bet would be to call pharmacies in your area and see if they are able to get it from the supplierI turned in the script. Now I wait...I turned it in at least a week ago.
It all depends on the pharmacy u try and fill it at and the wholesaler they use. I had a guy the other day trying to get generic effexor, CVS told them it was a mfg backorder and they couldn't get it, I had plenty of it in stock and my wholesaler did too, best bet would be to call pharmacies in your area and see if they are able to get it from the supplier
I did contact Walmart also. Same thing.
you can get the generic retin a cream on mydrugpill, i already shop from there
Is it difficult to get branded Retin A medication as there are problems in terms of supply?
This is a Valeant product. Walgreens has something like a 20 year contract with Valeant. Walgreens has a special inventory of just Valeant products. Check a local Walgreens. I have plenty brand name at mine.
Valeant - that's all you need to know.
Remember their Phillidor fiasco?
Remember their Phillidor fiasco?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K