break time during DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dasubline

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if we are able to glance of some notes or like note-card during our 15 minute break before RC and Math. I was thinking of writing some formulas for the math section, and maybe just glancing over it during the 15 min break, kinda to get my brain in the math zone. I know RC is right after break, and also figure that my brain will probably be fried, but I was wondering if we would be able to. Kinda sounds like a silly idea, but worth thinking about.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. I brought a little lunch box and the lady proctor even asked to see the contents to make sure I didn't have any notes in there lol.

Don't even think about it. Some kid went to the locker and took out a piece of paper.. he was removed from the test center and score canceled...

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't even think about it. Some kid went to the locker and took out a piece of paper.. he was removed from the test center and score canceled...

Really? Aren't you allowed to bring your phone? how can they set limits on paper resources when you could have any smart phone and just pull up notes on that? stange

Really? Aren't you allowed to bring your phone? how can they set limits on paper resources when you could have any smart phone and just pull up notes on that? stange
You're not allowed to use your phone during the break either. everything except your ID and locker key stays outside/locked up, and they watch you too.

*oh, except food. you can take that out :p

wow sounds like my testing center was different than all of yours. I could look at notes at the break if I wanted to, and use my phone. I didnt do either but they told me I could if I wanted.

Really? Wow. They took my phone and put it away somewhere and I didn't get it back until after the test. However, I really needed that break to eat (I was starving!), go to the bathroom, etc. You're going to want that break. By the time you take your test, know those formulas. Don't rely on glancing over them during the break or anything.. you want to make sure you know those down pact beforehand!