break time during DAT

dasubline

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
hey guys i was wondering if we are able to glance of some notes or like note-card during our 15 minute break before RC and Math. I was thinking of writing some formulas for the math section, and maybe just glancing over it during the 15 min break, kinda to get my brain in the math zone. I know RC is right after break, and also figure that my brain will probably be fried, but I was wondering if we would be able to. Kinda sounds like a silly idea, but worth thinking about.

About the Ads

Extirpator

10+ Year Member
May 13, 2009
  1. Dental Student
Don't even think about it. Some kid went to the locker and took out a piece of paper.. he was removed from the test center and score canceled...

Really? Aren't you allowed to bring your phone? how can they set limits on paper resources when you could have any smart phone and just pull up notes on that? stange

UCB05

Jun 14, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
Really? Aren't you allowed to bring your phone? how can they set limits on paper resources when you could have any smart phone and just pull up notes on that? stange
You're not allowed to use your phone during the break either. everything except your ID and locker key stays outside/locked up, and they watch you too.

*oh, except food. you can take that out :p

flying rider

Jun 1, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
Really? Wow. They took my phone and put it away somewhere and I didn't get it back until after the test. However, I really needed that break to eat (I was starving!), go to the bathroom, etc. You're going to want that break. By the time you take your test, know those formulas. Don't rely on glancing over them during the break or anything.. you want to make sure you know those down pact beforehand!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.