Program-Specific Info / Q's Brenau Summer 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Curiouslady

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I interviewed for the Brenau Summer 2014 class and I haven't heard anything back yet. I was just curious to know if anyone else has heard ANYTHING?

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing yet? The suspense is killing me. I am on vacation with my family this week but still checking to see if anything comes into my mailbox!! Ahhhh!

N
Nothing yet? The suspense is killing me. I am on vacation with my family this week but still checking to see if anything comes into my mailbox!! Ahhhh!
No nothing!! The suspense is killing me as well and it's gets worse as the days go by! I just want to know something!!! But it looks like we might be waiting until January!

Members don't see this ad :)
I've applied as well! From my understanding they don't even start reviewing the applications until January, so Curiouslady - I think you're right!

Simza91, good luck to you! Did you interview?

I've applied as well! From my understanding they don't even start reviewing the applications until January, so Curiouslady - I think you're right!
Did you apply for the class starting in May or August? I applied for the class starting in May and I've already interviewed.

Did you apply for the class starting in May or August? I applied for the class starting in May and I've already interviewed.

I applied for August (the Gainesville campus) this past week! How did your interview go? Any off-the-wall questions?

Simza91, good luck to you! Did you interview?

Thanks, kohsford! No interview yet - I just submitted my application last week. Looks like we might be applying to separate campuses, I submitted mine for August. Best of luck to you, looking forward to hearing how it goes. :)

I applied for August (the Gainesville campus) this past week! How did your interview go? Any off-the-wall questions?
Ok yea we applied for the Norcross campus. The interview was a group interview and it wasn't bad at all. There weren't any off the wall questions in my opinion.

Ok yea we applied for the Norcross campus. The interview was a group interview and it wasn't bad at all. There weren't any off the wall questions in my opinion.

Glad to know. Hope you hear back soon!

Got my acceptance email this morning!! Stoked about getting into this career field. I hope you find some good news soon CuriousLady!

Reactions: 1 user
Got my acceptance email this morning!! Stoked about getting into this career field. I hope you find some good news soon CuriousLady!
Congratulations!!! I still haven't heard anything so I'm extremely nervous now. I'm sure all acceptance emails went out at the same time.

T
did the email state it was first come first serve?

Thank you! The email was individualized so not sure whether they all went out at the same time or are staggered. There was no first come first serve on mine but there was a cutoff date for responding with whether I accept the spot or not. I have some immunization a to catch up on now! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! The email was individualized so not sure whether they all went out at the same time or are staggered. There was no first come first serve on mine but there was a cutoff date for responding with whether I accept the spot or not. I have some immunization a to catch up on now! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Thank you so much! I'll try to keep a little faith!

I received a notification that I've been placed on the wait list.

At our interview session during the student Q and A, one of the students had been wait listed but got in that same semester. Keep your head up! I know it's hard. Have you applied at other schools? Feel free to email me rather than posting on here. My email is [email protected]. I am also on Facebook.