Brenau University DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDPT1122

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got invited to an interview on 9/14 and sent an confirmation of attendance email on 9/17. Has anybody heard from them with a confirmation email of exact details and them saying they received your confirmation? Also, if you are in the DPT program how has your experience been in the program?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I got invited to an interview on 9/14 and sent an confirmation of attendance email on 9/17. Has anybody heard from them with a confirmation email of exact details and them saying they received your confirmation? Also, if you are in the DPT program how has your experience been in the program?
I just had my interview as well. Was yours on Friday Oct. 5? Have you heard back

I just had my interview as well. Was yours on Friday Oct. 5? Have you heard back

Hey

Yea i just had my interview on the 5th and havent heard back yet. Im trying to be patient but i know they are pretty fast. Il give it a week before i get really nervous lol hopefully today we get a call! I dont think my heart can take another day lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey

Yea i just had my interview on the 5th and havent heard back yet. Im trying to be patient but i know they are pretty fast. Il give it a week before i get really nervous lol hopefully today we get a call! I dont think my heart can take another day lol
Yes me too! I get checking my phone. They made me nervous when the guy said he would let us know asap

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard anything as of today?

Hey guys,

Have you heard anything? I’m getting so nervous!

I haven’t heard anything at all (no interview lol) so you guys are doing better than me! I didn’t submit until the end of the application cycle. I got into another program -which has helped lessen the panic- but it’s still so hard to be patient with the process.

Are you allowed to share how the interview was? I know some programs don’t allow it.

Hey

I

Any news?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone that has been accepted! I’ve applied but haven’t heard back anything regarding an interview yet. How long did you have to wait to get an interview invite? I got an email from them on 10/16 saying my application was being reviewed but haven’t gotten anything else.

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted! I’ve applied but haven’t heard back anything regarding an interview yet. How long did you have to wait to get an interview invite? I got an email from them on 10/16 saying my application was being reviewed but haven’t gotten anything else.
I had an interview beginning of November and they told me it would be a month until we heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat?

Sounds like y’all are doing better than me I was asked to submit an additional LOR from another PT during my interview last Friday because mine was positive but too generic ... Now the other PT I shadowed isn’t responding (and I’m in military training so I can’t just drop in).. At least they offered to let me redeem myself. They said my other LOR’s were astounding thankfully but it made it even more obvious that the PT’s letter was so short etc. I don’t think I’m going to be able to get them that additional / fifth LOR.

It’s been over a month since my interview and I’m starting to worry now. They told me I would hear back within a month. They sent me an email after about 2 weeks saying they’re still interviewing but strongly considering my application. The waiting game is so hard

It’s been over a month since my interview and I’m starting to worry now. They told me I would hear back within a month. They sent me an email after about 2 weeks saying they’re still interviewing but strongly considering my application. The waiting game is so hard

Hey!
Im in the same boat bud. I got the same message so I contacted them for an update. They basically have us on hold until they do further interviews. We will most likely end up somewhere on the waitlist or we may get accepted later. Definitely going to have to play the waiting game with this one but we should still be confident! I hope everything is well with the other schools you applied for and hear some good news soon!

Reactions: 1 user
I have an interview coming up December 14th! Can anyone give me some info on the interview process? Would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone get an email today?

Yeah I got an email today as well. They were basically talking about how the waitlist will be formed after all the interviews. I was told it would be formed sometime in Feburary. How are things with the rest of the schools you applied to?

Yeah I got an email today as well. They were basically talking about how the waitlist will be formed after all the interviews. I was told it would be formed sometime in Feburary. How are things with the rest of the schools you applied to?
Ugh that’s so long away...I’ve gotten denied from some but others I haven’t heard from yet. What about you?

Ugh that’s so long away...I’ve gotten denied from some but others I haven’t heard from yet. What about you?

Yea it is kinda far. But a lot of schools go really deep in their waitlist and a lot of people get accepted in march and april. Just gotta be patient im sure things will work out! I applied to 7 programs n got denied at 2, school waitlisted at 3, and accepted at 2.

Yea it is kinda far. But a lot of schools go really deep in their waitlist and a lot of people get accepted in march and april. Just gotta be patient im sure things will work out! I applied to 7 programs n got denied at 2, school waitlisted at 3, and accepted at 2.
I hope that’s the case for Brenau! And congrats on the acceptances at least you have some sort of peace of mind

Anyone that interviewed on December 14th hear back yet? I'm so impatient lol. Does anyone know if they notify you via email or phone call?

Anyone that interviewed on December 14th hear back yet? I'm so impatient lol. Does anyone know if they notify you via email or phone call?

No, not yet.. have you?? Getting more and more anxious.

I interviewed on October 26th, got the acceptance call yesterday afternoon! :)

Reactions: 1 user
We’re you on the waitlist? Had they emailed you since your interview date? Congrats

I was never told I was on a wait list but here’s how my emails went...
I received an update email just under a month after my interview saying they were still reviewing applications, and another email a month later basically saying that they were “generating a quantitative ranking order for acceptance into the program” then waited 1 more month for my acceptance call.

Thank you, and good luck to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was never told I was on a wait list but here’s how my emails went...
I received an update email just under a month after my interview saying they were still reviewing applications, and another email a month later basically saying that they were “generating a quantitative ranking order for acceptance into the program” then waited 1 more month for my acceptance call.

Thank you, and good luck to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh that’s exactly how my emails have been going! I interviewed November 2nd

I got a call and accepted my position on 1/24 and had gotten an email about the waitlist the day before(1/23). Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to meeting future classmates!

After you all received an email saying your initial review of your application was complete, how long did it take to hear back about your interview?

Hi y'all. Anyone here interview on 1/25? I did and I haven't heard anything back yet.

I got a call and accepted my position on 1/24 and had gotten an email about the waitlist the day before(1/23). Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to meeting future classmates!

What were your stats if you don't mind.

Does anyone know if there’s a Facebook group or way of finding roommates?