Brenau University DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How do I get added?

Search on FB ‘Brenau University DPT Class of 2022’ and request to join, then an admin will approve and you will be in!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Search on FB ‘Brenau University DPT Class of 2022’ and request to join, then an admin will approve and you will be in!
Do you know if anyone is looking for roommates?? I need to find a place ASAP and I don’t know anyone and I don’t know much about the area since I’m not from there

Do you know if anyone is looking for roommates?? I need to find a place ASAP and I don’t know anyone and I don’t know much about the area since I’m not from there

Once you’re added they will have you introduce yourself in a post, some include that they need roommates. I suggest to start messaging people asking if they are looking! That has proven successful for many!! Even people from the area will want roommates if they aren’t looking to commute all the way from their home

Once you’re added they will have you introduce yourself in a post, some include that they need roommates. I suggest to start messaging people asking if they are looking! That has proven successful for many!! Even people from the area will want roommates if they aren’t looking to commute all the way from their home
Thank you so much! I hope they add me to the page soon so I can start asking around

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone interviewed at Brenau University for this upcoming term ? If so can you provide information regarding the interview process?