Mar 21, 2019
Ugh gosh my interview felt so good but my essay was horrible so I could really go either way. They’re my top so we will see. Fingers crossed for everyone! How did y’all feel your interviews went?

Reactions: mbOT626
Feb 21, 2019
Congrats! That’s when I interviewed. Are you going to attend?
Thank you!:) I've already accepted a position in another program that's in-state for me and I'm on the waitlist at my top school so I think I may decline, but I'm not sure yet. I have my last interview this Friday as well so I'm going to see how that goes and then think about everything and decide next week

Reactions: kmhOT19
Nov 26, 2018
I think so, I just really want to hear something back, it’s really difficult not knowing if we’re on a waitlist or anything

Nov 26, 2018
Did your offer letters say B or better for remaining prerequisite classes? I’m trying to figure out where that came from....

Sep 21, 2018
Did your offer letters say B or better for remaining prerequisite classes? I’m trying to figure out where that came from....
Yes it did but i have C’s in 2 of my prereq classes- 1 that i’m retaking now. I asked the admissions counsler, Nancy, about it and they are aware and are still offering me admission. I think it is any outstanding prereqs, not ones you already earned.

Last edited:
Reactions: OT1801