Brill, bananaface, FutureRxGal...I have a question

Started by DrugMan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrugMan

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was looking under the pharmacy school interview feedback and noticed that Touro University was not listed. I'm wondering if you guys have anything to do with uploading new schools on the list. I'm just checking b/c I wanted to share my experience if possible 😀 .
 
bananaface said:
Good timing for this question!

I just discussed the new schools with Lee a couple of days ago. An update will be coming soon. 🙂

Thanx bananaface 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad