hey , I have question to ask ?

Started by saynow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saynow

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey , I have question to ask ?

I am from egypt graduted from pharmacy university in egypt

we have in egypt a ceritifacte called american board

Pharmacotherapy Specialty Certification (BCPS)

is there countries that recognize this certificate ?

is australia or canada recognize this certificate ?

i have no idea really

thank you
 
I'm just guessing, but probably not. Either way you'll probably have to do training in Aus/Canada to meet their standards.

But it does show a keener interest in Pharmacy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have BCPS in the US- not sure if it is the same certification - I work with a pharmacist trained in Egypt- but he got his PharmD from the US after working in Egypt for several years.
 
Last edited:
BCPS in the US is just something “extra” to differentiate yourself as someone who is practicing in more “clinical” pharmacy settings. It is not a degree, but rather an extra certification you can put on your resume on top of our PharmD degree.