You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Brilliance!! One of the best ever
Started by StaviZFingerZ
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hell yeah.
Watching an ep of The Office as we speak...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In German...

In German...![]()
![]()
![]()
How about in Germany...during the World Cup...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOoqiQmgMPk[/YOUTUBE]
...hahaha. Dude, Country Roads is seriously one of the most popular songs in the world...and that pleases me...
How about in Germany...during the World Cup...
[YOUTUBE]jOoqiQmgMPk[/YOUTUBE]
...hahaha. Dude, Country Roads is seriously one of the most popular songs in the world...and that pleases me...
LOL! Those look like Croatian fans..bizzarrrro
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkGS263lGsQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
I was thinking of calling my blog something to do with that song. It looks like it will be "Heathen in the Holler" though
Could be appropriate..
What? OMG you heard that? I'm so embarrassed.. I'm so like rusty...
Dude, you're really coming along..It's really technically proficient but...
Who writes this stuff...

Dude, you're really coming along..It's really technically proficient but...
Who writes this stuff...
So I grabbed my guitar and started to belt this song out...freaked my family out... my daugther said..."daddy...that's little extreme..."
Why?? Do you sound like you're on helium when you sing?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtKPRkoxAY[/YOUTUBE]
No, not at all... Actually John Denver's vocal range is right along mine... 👍
No, not at all... Actually John Denver's vocal range is right along mine... 👍
Lucky you!
I. don't. sing. Outside the shower.
I sing much better than this guy..... 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QV6pq4sV4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QV6pq4sV4[/YOUTUBE]
I sing much better than this guy.....![]()
Hah...that was pretty painful. Are you watching every version out there?
Hmmm...can you imagine someone writing a song/lyric like that for you. Annie's a lucky girl.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 5K