British pharmacies sell Viagra OTC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I listed to BBC Radio One on Sirius. People were texting in their thoughts and the DJ's were reading it on the air. Some of them were really funny. I think it's only going to be at Boots in a few locations from what they were saying.

I believe in England you are counseled when you buy aspirin and other OTC items. They have a different system than we do.
 
From what I know - which is mainly from reading internet news and articles, I've never actually been there - Britain is much further ahead clinically for the community pharmacist than North America.

Sitting for an hour with a patient to go over their blood pressure/history/educate them about meds while getting compensated is exactly what we're being trained for, I'd love it.