Brown adcom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golftrippy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was at Brown on Dec. 1...does anybody know when their adcom meets?

Members don't see this ad.

golftrippy said:
Hey guys, I was at Brown on Dec. 1...does anybody know when their adcom meets?

Bump...anybody even been to brown recently?

golftrippy said:
Bump...anybody even been to brown recently?

I'm a bit curious about this too . . . golftrippy, any ideas about how many people they are interviewing and for how many spots? Any post-interview acceptance numbers? I believe this is the first year they are making the standard admit route widely available, so curious as to what's going on exactly.

Edit: I'll be there in Jan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dakota said:
I'm a bit curious about this too . . . golftrippy, any ideas about how many people they are interviewing and for how many spots? Any post-interview acceptance numbers? I believe this is the first year they are making the standard admit route widely available, so curious as to what's going on exactly.

Edit: I'll be there in Jan.

Not sure about how many they are interviewing...maybe between 200-300. When I was there they said they were admitting around 20, but that the number would be flexible...they are trying to slowly build their class up to 100 in the next few years. Thats about all I know

I interviewed there today and they said that they usually meet every 3-4weeks. however with thanksgiving and the holidays everything got bumped a little. they told us we should know by mid-january.

doctoresse said:
I interviewed there today and they said that they usually meet every 3-4weeks. however with thanksgiving and the holidays everything got bumped a little. they told us we should know by mid-january.

Good luck! I think my interview day was supposed to here something in December....

golftrippy said:
Good luck! I think my interview day was supposed to here something in December....
PS. I got into Brown today!

I interviewed on nov 10th but havent heard anything from Brown Yet. Does anyone know if they e-mail waitlists/rejections too or just acceptances or if apps keep getting reviewed?

arajpar said:
I interviewed on nov 10th but havent heard anything from Brown Yet. Does anyone know if they e-mail waitlists/rejections too or just acceptances or if apps keep getting reviewed?

I know they continue to roll you if they don't accept you right away...no waitlists or rejections early after the interview...so you still have an excellent shot!!!