• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

stretch210

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2004
Status (Visible)
What's the consensus on this? COMLEX is supposed to be very clinically oriented. I'm not quite sure what that means in comparison to the USMLE, or for that matter HOW I should be studying for it?

But, as far as path goes...would you recommend one or the other, or is just knowing one well good enough, as long as you know it well?

Also, since you fellow DO's will be reading this, what's the best strategy to learn the pharm. I've heard it's very heavy on the COMLEX...

Finally, First Aid/Step Up helpful? I've heard different things

Ok, this is really the last question...which question bank did you feel was the most representative with regards to question format, and which was best with regards to information?

Thanks.

rahulazcom

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2004
Status (Visible)
I own both and my approach is to read the BRS Path first to provide myself with some background and then read the Golgan RR. The BRS Path is written well and is concise so it's very easy to read. The Golgan RR has more details and nice pictures so I think it will be easier to read after having read BRS.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.