Bryn Mawr vs. Johns Hopkins Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scrublord

Reaction score
Hello, so I was very fortunate to have been accepted to both of these programs. But I am having an impossible time choosing.

Background I was a Computer Science and Data Science major, and worked as a software engineer. I have physics and both these programs confirmed that I don't have to take physics at their program.

I have a good quantitative background, but I am having a hard time choosing because Bryn Mawr seems to be the "best" program, but it doesn't have the research opportunities that Johns Hopkins has. I am doing research right now, so it's a possibility that I could continue that work remotely during my time at Bryn Mawr but it's not guaranteed. I know Bryn Mawr is best suited for say an English major with not a strong quant background. Also Johns Hopkins' name carries some weight and the opportunities to do research at their SOM seems very attractive to be a competitive applicant at top programs.

So essentially, which program would you go to if you were me?
Or anyone able to comment on their experiences

Members don't see this ad.