BTB Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GABAtoGLUTAMATE

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good morning,
I was wondering if there is anyone interested in being a study buddy for BTB? We can study and listen to chapters separately and then meet once a week or twice to check if there is anything that needs further clarification and to keep us motivated. If interested, please let me know which year of residency you are in.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Good morning,
I am a second year psychiatry resident. I was wondering if there is anyone interested in being a study buddy for BTB? We can study and listen to chapters separately and then meet once a week or twice to check if there is anything that needs further clarification and to keep us motivated. If interested, please let me know which year of residency you are in. It will be better if you are 2nd year or more but still PGY1 are welcome.

Why did you get beat the boards as a second year resident?

@ryerica22 Cause I am a slow reader :D
That is why I am hoping there is some encouragement to get it done early.
On a serious note, other sources seemed much longer, redundant, and sometimes confusing-at least for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are seriously going to study now? I am going to start in April hard core. I will study with you if you truly want to I failed twice.................

You are seriously going to study now? I am going to start in April hard core. I will study with you if you truly want to I failed twice.................
Let's do it then! Again, I am a slow reader and still in residency so you can imagine how tight things are; time wise. But we can encourage each other. I will send you privately regarding contact info.. If anyone else wants to join, let us know

I keep getting an error when I try sending you messages. Can you send me your email?