BU advanced standing 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nice, congratulation.
BU is the school I would like to apply, but I am still studying to take the NBDE this year :(

Members don't see this ad.

I wrote an email to Tobias R Kahan asking whether I will be receiving a notification if I do or don't get invited for interview. But I didn't get any reply. By the way I am posting here for the first time.

I wrote an email to Tobias R Kahan asking whether I will be receiving a notification if I do or don't get invited for interview. But I didn't get any reply. By the way I am posting here for the first time.
I really appreciate your effort..do let us know if u get any reply...me too waiting to hear from them

Members don't see this ad :)
No interviews, anyone got interview invite please post here

Someone please give us hope

Get your gpa evaluated by wes..its mostly higher then ece or you may also use online calulator on their website...apply to usc,colorado,buffalo schhols which accept wes
I know so many candidates with gpa same as yours studying dds. and even lower gpa in boston...boston you would additionally need recommendation of a current student or alumni

Get your gpa evaluated by wes..its mostly higher then ece or you may also use online calulator on their website...apply to usc,colorado,buffalo schhols which accept wes
I know so many candidates with gpa same as yours studying dds. and even lower gpa in boston...boston you would additionally need recommendation of a current student or alumni

My GPA is 3.94
How do I improve my resume?

My GPA is 3.94
How do I improve my resume?
First what is your visa status? If you can work in US, get a paid DA job preferably non-profit. Alongwith that start research in a local dental school. Volunteer at health fairs.. built your resume for atleast 1.5 years. Get your sop written and edited by a professional. Prepare for bench ...seek professional help. Don't save money on that so that you don't have to repent later. Do not apply without atleast 1.5years of experience in hand. Also depends on your past education and work experience. If you have masters def an ad-on. Visit schools. Email them nicely..show how interested you are. Remember most schools don't like to call reapplicants so a chance gone is gone forever.
If you are a visitor, take up mph in a good school epidem- houston,mount sinai,philadelphia,alabama...volunteer,research alongside

Reactions: 1 user
can anyone from facebook or whats app accepted group tell, how many people are already in ??

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one has any idea if BU is done wid dis year class???

anyidea how many seats are left and how many interviews they are going to conduct in februaury

I've lost all hope from BU this year. I'm so disheartened already, this was my first year applying to schools in US.

one of my friends got accepted into boston and he is also in the whatsapp group and he said so far 52 people have been accepted in the group.. So I am guessing 52 seats are already gone plus few people who have already been accepted may not be in the group so even if we consider 10 such people still there are 18 seats left. and also I hear interviews are still going on. Dont lose hope guys. U never know what may happen. stay positive :)

one of my friends got accepted into boston and he is also in the whatsapp group and he said so far 52 people have been accepted in the group.. So I am guessing 52 seats are already gone plus few people who have already been accepted may not be in the group so even if we consider 10 such people still there are 18 seats left. and also I hear interviews are still going on. Dont lose hope guys. U never know what may happen. stay positive :)
Thanx aapraga... Thers still sum hope guys....

I've lost all hope from BU this year. I'm so disheartened already, this was my first year applying to schools in US.
Don't worry guys. I think they will increase their seat capacity to 80 or more this year. Keep hope alive

Are they still sending invites?? Did anyone get an invite for march?? Plz reply gettin too stressed out... Nobody has replied to my mail yet from BU....

Are there any updates on how many seats are left with your friend? Thanks!

any1 who interviewed in the last week of feb heard from BU?

can we keep hope for it or it is over

Does anyone know whether BU is done with the interviews for this year?

anybody who got accepted recently at Boston? are they done with interviews

most probably yes they are done with interviews. This gone week it was their last interview batch.

most probably yes they are done with interviews. This gone week it was their last interview batch.
If they are done with the interviews then how will they fill the remaining seats?

Hi tej544, R u sure they have remaining seats?
hey daphny. i dont know if there are any remaining seats. i just read in this same thread that there are still seats left. i am sure you did too. sorry if i gave any false hope. i am in the same boat as the rest of us that are still curious to know whats going on in this thread.

If they are done with the interviews then how will they fill the remaining seats?
from the pool of students they have already interviewed in this cycle.

Roughly around 15 seats with around 35 students still waiting from the interviews
But not 100% sure

They accepted around 50 students before January and I heard they are going to accept 80 students this year so that's left us with around 30 seats
From January till march they interviewed 5 patches so they interviewed 50 students
They accepted around 15 so far so that's left us with around 15 seats left and 35 students
Again all this are not 100% accurate but really close

Hi guys... this was my first cycle.. got interviewed at BU.. did anyone heard recently from BU

got Accepted at BU!!!!:clap::highfive::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana::banana:.

finally dream came true!!!

Congratulations, could you tell me when did you receive the acceptance email please?
Congratulations to those who got accepted, is there any chance for those who still waiting for interview email?

what about ppl who didn't hear anything after the interviews????

when they give waitlisted lists

got Accepted at BU!!!!:clap::highfive::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::banana::banana:.

finally dream came true!!!

Congratulations! All the best for future. :)
I don't understand why didn't BU send an email telling the ones who didn't get accepted. Because Other dental schools at least send an email letting the students know.

Congratulations! All the best for future. :)
I don't understand why didn't BU send an email telling the ones who didn't get accepted. Because Other dental schools at least send an email letting the students know.

It may be because they don't want to rule out anyone too early, since accepted applicants may drop out once they get accepted elsewhere and they will have to move someone into the list. So technically everyone who got interviewed is waitlisted until the programs starts.

Anyone who did their interview on February 11 please inbox me
Thanks