bu and avingupta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nilez

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wow avin...ur askin for that beating... can't believe it.... u must have extra large ballz to be talkin to me like that...

its on big man.... i'll be at u of t next week.... watch ur back....

and to the other dude..yah i'd say UBC all the way...

Members don't see this ad.

I dunno if Im scared of a person who uses "z" instead of "s" like those 12 year old aol users. Do you spell cool like "kewl"??

Hey everyone...if you wanna be as cool and type like Nilez in the XTREME way, just goto this website:

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

ITS XTREME!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: LOL WTF !!?!!?!?!!!?!?

u know what... i recall going through this sorta thing with a dude...kept buggin me...teasin me all day long.... was in frickin grade 3 and the boy was madly in love...

so av G.... if ur lookin to score here.... come right out and say so... stop with the games....

all those 'we should get together and discuss dentistry pm's'...they're gettin old.... grow up..

Members don't see this ad :)
Huh!?!?!? Hitting on you??? WTF!?!!??! If you thought I was hitting on you probably indicates that you think that every guy that talks to you is hitting on you, so you must be full of yourself....lemme guess...you goto Erindale college, because for some reason, everyone there thinks they are some hot stuff...please....

And by the way, everyone knows my psychopath PM's are only directed towards Stargirl, so I must have pressed the wrong button...LOL WTF !?!?!?!!?

ah....so denying all them late night pm's...u pompous son of a gun.....

whatever... u and i will eventually bump into each other at this campus... lets see what goes down when we meet face to face...

see if u even remember the name stargirl then...

take it easy AvG...sweet dreams... of me

Nah, Im hardly at Erindale...I spend most of my time at the downtown campus now.

I can see that you've refrained from using "z" instead of "s" now....good girl..you get a gold star and a cookie! :D

by the way, this is like the 4th thread that has me in its subject.....sweet! :clap:

Originally posted by Nilez
wow avin...ur askin for that beating... can't believe it.... u must have extra large ballz to be talkin to me like that...

its on big man.... i'll be at u of t next week.... watch ur back....

and to the other dude..yah i'd say UBC all the way...

Nilez,

Sorry to bust your balls, but this is a Pre-dentistry forum. What this thread has to do with getting into dental school I don't know. You're lucky this thread even lasted this long withou beign shutdown by a moderator. You clearly are directly attacking another member (Avin in this case).

As for your threats, that is extremely weak son. Like your smack talk is really going to do "hurt" anyone... did you realize this is an internet forum. Grow up and post something that is meaningful to the SDN community.

Take care,

Bus.

Originally posted by busupshot83

As for your threats, that is extremely weak son. Like your smack talk is really going to do "hurt" anyone... did you realize this is an internet forum. Grow up and post something that is meaningful to the SDN community.

Take care,

Bus.

Bus, I'm also directing your comments to avingupta also.

Bus, I'm also directing your comments to avingupta also

Thanks bud for the advice. Its nice to have lessons from a guy who claims to have done extractions on his mom and preps teeth for his dentist as a pre-dent just so he can be cool on this forum and raise his ego....how sad!

Originally posted by avingupta
Thanks bud for the advice. Its nice to have lessons from a guy who claims to have done extractions on his mom and preps teeth for his dentist as a pre-dent just so he can be cool on this forum and raise his ego....how sad!

You proved Larry's point nicely.

HOw odd...musta pressed new thread last night instead of post reply... read my first post.. thought i was still in the other BU thread.... that's why i was responding to the other dude about UBC... in any case....

lighten up guys!

You proved Larry's point nicely

Hey Gavin...as usual, you're random input is greatly appreciated!

Nothing random about it. I was replying to a comment that you made in which your defense to Larry's statement was the offense he was accusing you of.

I didn't start the topic, and it was 11 replies long before I posted.

And since you're accusing me of "random input" as "usual," I'll take this time to point out that you certainly haven't contributed anything to the FAQ thread yet.

Originally posted by avingupta

This is an anonymous forum. You take my words, I take your words. If I remember correctly, you did mention about your trip to south america, mexico or spain (somewhere like that) to do community service and serve the underserved. You also wrote about your great interest in Columbia's public dental health. Did I call you a BSer on this forum? In fact, I did admire you for doing that. It takes such a great dedication and passion for some young people to go that route. And importantly, I did take your words for it.

If your don't want people judge on your post then you should not judge other people's post. Never know, I may be a kind of classmate that you want to spend your next 4 yrs with. I do tell people what I know and have (unlike some others), also take your advices or criticisms openly.

Just my 2 cents.

It was pretty sunny here today...although the wind did kick up a few times.

So how was the weather by you guys?

ok bois, back to your corners... :rolleyes:

This is an anonymous forum. You take my words, I take your words. If I remember correctly, you did mention about your trip to south america, mexico or spain (somewhere like that) to do community service and serve the underserved. You also wrote about your great interest in Columbia's public dental health. Did I call you a BSer on this forum? In fact, I did admire you for doing that. It takes such a great dedication and passion for some young people to go that route. And importantly, I did take your words for it.

Thank you for the kind words, but you didnt call me a BSer because I ACTUALLY did all that stuff...wheras EVERYONE on this forum does not believe you for a second that you're dentist let you extract your mom's tooth and lets you prep teeth!

IF anyone needs to refresh their memory on larryt's hilarious attempt of looking like the dental master, here is the thread:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96346

By the way Broc...the weather in Toronto is always the same as NYC, so it was sunny here as well...I sense spring fast approaching!