BU DPT... Did anyone get their letters yet?

Started by jsmurray
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsmurray

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw last years applicants starting getting their letters at the end of January. I was wondering if anyone has gotten their acceptance or denial letters. I have not heard anything myself.
 
I got a rejection letter a few weeks ago as well...so that's weird you haven't heard anything. Maybe it means waitlist?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Turns out they and every other school I applied lost my GRE scores although they were sent out to the right locations according to the ETS website. Lovely. At least I am waitlisted at MUSC.