BU Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kev4455

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just received an invitation for BU interview this week and is scheduled for mid March. This worries me as we are all approaching the end of application cycle. I would really appreciate it if anyone who is already accepted to BU can give me some feedback on how many spots are left. It'd be also nice if any of you can provide some pointers for BU interview :D. Thanks a bunch.

Kev

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats Kev!
Can I ask when and how you received the interview invitation? thx!

i just told BU this week i wouldnt be going to their interview so hopefully someone gets it

Members don't see this ad :)
What date in march did you get? I'm actually trying to change my interview date b/c my sister is getting married the day after. Mine is on March 23, give me a pm if you'd like to switch with me. Just an offer =)

Are you considering attedning BU if you get accepted?
What date in march did you get? I'm actually trying to change my interview date b/c my sister is getting married the day after. Mine is on March 23, give me a pm if you'd like to switch with me. Just an offer =)

hey, i have interview coming up on march 16th and this feels so late already and i wouldn't want to have the interview later than that... plus i already bought my plane ticket. Sorry I can't help out.

Congrats Kev!
Can I ask when and how you received the interview invitation? thx!

Thank you. I received the invitation through e-mail this monday. I hope to have a shot at BU. :idea:

Good luck! I hope you get in. It's always nice when people get into their #1

Hey guys,
I just received an invitation for BU interview this week and is scheduled for mid March. This worries me as we are all approaching the end of application cycle. I would really appreciate it if anyone who is already accepted to BU can give me some feedback on how many spots are left. It'd be also nice if any of you can provide some pointers for BU interview :D. Thanks a bunch.

Kev

Hey Kev, Congrats on the Interview. I interviewed there last year, in late Feb, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. G'luck. Just basic info, on the interview, it's one on one. They have a list of questions, that they just go through, and they make a note of your answers..so don't get unnerved by that. It was a fairly relaxed interview.