BU login problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lea

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been experiencing problems trying to gain a login and password for BU's secondary website. I've emailed and called them many times, either no one picks up, or no one wrote back. I left a message, but apparently they are on vacation until Jan 3rd!!

Now I can't fill it out,
And the secondary is due Jan 2...

What should I do, any thoughts?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I had some problems a month ago. I called (617)638-4630 and talked with somebody (tech support, not med admissions, I think) who was able to reset things for me. Give it a shot, and remember that your user name is your email address.

Hope this helps a little. Good luck! :luck:

thanks drchekhov :)

I tried that number a few times before your reply, and after...no one will be back until January 3rd. Wonderful right?

Do you think they'll give me an extension since for some freak reason my login failed two weeks before the deadline? Or am I just screwed...

Members don't see this ad :)
since the user name is just our email,
is the password the same for everyone?

If so, if someone could let me know what that is, I would truly truly appreciate it!

lea said:
since the user name is just our email,
is the password the same for everyone?

If so, if someone could let me know what that is, I would truly truly appreciate it!

When i filled out their secondary I got to choose my password, so I think it should be the same way for you. I dont think there is a universal password. They should have sent you a link to setup your account in an email. The link is also specific to the individual applicant, so links for other applicants wouldnt work for you. Check your email from them, the url should be something like https://weblogin.bu.edu/buweb/register?p=emd with a number following emd which is some random number they assigned you. Without that I dont think you can log on to their system.