BU Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rpm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A quick question about the BU secondary. When they ask for the number of semesters, do you put down one semester even if you took more than say one humanities class that semester or do you put down the number of classes for that semester.

And for the people that took AP credits, did you still put down the semesters or put in 0 semesters. I got AP bio credits so would I leave the class and lab blank or write it in anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

I put down the number of semesters of that subject i took. So if i took two semester long history classes it would be two semesters for history. As for AP's, i listed them as courses, but under courses i didn't take at my home institution. Note that they also want an explanation if you used AP credits to satisfy basic science requirements, but aparently they don't discriminate too much b/c i still managed to get an interview. Basically, fill it out the best you can and use the space they give you to make it absolutely clear how you're counting everything.