Buffalo Dental Vs Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dimplu

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am in a dilemma. I got accepted at Buffalo and Loma Linda. Which school to choose? I live on east coast. LLU has an excellent clinical program but some students from Buffalo indicated that they have shortage for patients. Please help I have to decide by the end of this month.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone
I am in a dilemma. I got accepted at Buffalo and Loma Linda. Which school to choose? I live on east coast. LLU has an excellent clinical program but some students from Buffalo indicated that they have shortage for patients. Please help I have to decide by the end of this month.

There is no objective 'better' in any of these contests. What are you trying to get out of dental school? What are your goals?

Unless there is some big reason to choose one (it's where your dad/uncle/brother went) I'd go wherever it was cheapest. People that come out of dental school with debt in the 150k range have such an advantage over those that come out in the 400k+ range. Clinically you'll be more or less the same and after a year or two in practice any small advantage from school will no longer matter. But you won't wi[e out the debt difference for years possibly many many years.

Now if you're looking into the military then go wherever you would rather live and have fun.