1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Buffalo question.

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by JohnDoeDDS, Jul 29, 2006.

1. JohnDoeDDS

JohnDoeDDS Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Any1 know if they have a cutoff for any one section on the DAT? And what that cutoff is? thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. JohnDoeDDS

JohnDoeDDS Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

4. mlle

mlle Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    why don't you just tell us your lowest score and stats and then ask for comment. I would think 17 would be a cutoff, but I really don't know.

5. pmoney

pmoney Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I don't think they have a real cutoff, though an 18 on the AA seems like the minimum they are letting in nowadays. There are plenty of students with low PATs gtting in but usually have a stronger GPA or AA to back that up.

I am in a 3/4 BS/DDS with buffalo and they require us to score a 20AA/18PAT to get in. The 18PAT might be high for some folks and easy for others. This is what concerns me the most, not getting that 20 on the AA.

6. JohnDoeDDS

JohnDoeDDS Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

haha I didnt take my dat yet lol. Im freaking out though about the PAT because Ive been getting a 15 on the kaplan mid-term. Back to the drawing board I guess.