-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Buffalo
Started by DDSjunior
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mine says that too!
man, I was not expecting to hear from buffalo this early. Congrats on getting in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine still says invited for interview under view source...I'm scared 🙁
I didn't apply to Buffalo but still have "Invited for Interview" under NOVA while others have "Offer Made" or "Denied". I'm kind of assuming that I've been waitlisted.....
Mine says "Invited for Interview." I think this means I'm denied. I'm really sad now.
Mine says "Invited for Interview." I think this means I'm denied. I'm really sad now.
why? offers can still be made until school starts... just b/c it didn't change now doesn't mean it wont...hang in there
"invited for interview still" !!!!!!!!???????????
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN??!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
HELP I THINK IM DYING of anxiety!!!
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN??!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
HELP I THINK IM DYING of anxiety!!!
why? offers can still be made until school starts... just b/c it didn't change now doesn't mean it wont...hang in there
The reason I'm so sad is because I have blemishes on my record. I feel like Buffalo probably couldn't look past the blemishes and that's why they rejected me. Now, I'm even more scared that other schools can't look past those blemishes either.
Plus, I'm a reapplicant and I am truthfully getting emotionally exhausted. I'm starting to lose hope which is really sad cuz I'm usually one of the more optimistic people on SDN and in real life.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The reason I'm so sad is because I have blemishes on my record. I feel like Buffalo probably couldn't look past the blemishes and that's why they rejected me. Now, I'm even more scared that other schools can't look past those blemishes either.
Plus, I'm a reapplicant and I am truthfully getting emotionally exhausted. I'm starting to lose hope which is really sad cuz I'm usually one of the more optimistic people on SDN and in real life.
Keep your head up! 🙂
The reason I'm so sad is because I have blemishes on my record. I feel like Buffalo probably couldn't look past the blemishes and that's why they rejected me. Now, I'm even more scared that other schools can't look past those blemishes either.
Plus, I'm a reapplicant and I am truthfully getting emotionally exhausted. I'm starting to lose hope which is really sad cuz I'm usually one of the more optimistic people on SDN and in real life.
One of the 10 schools you interviewed at will accept you! Don't worry!
OOOFFFFWWEEERRRR mmmaddeee ahhaha i cant type.
9
95881
The reason I'm so sad is because I have blemishes on my record. I feel like Buffalo probably couldn't look past the blemishes and that's why they rejected me. Now, I'm even more scared that other schools can't look past those blemishes either.
Plus, I'm a reapplicant and I am truthfully getting emotionally exhausted. I'm starting to lose hope which is really sad cuz I'm usually one of the more optimistic people on SDN and in real life.
With ten interviews I'm sure you will be fine!!!
Congrats DDSJunior!!! I am feeling all jealous now 🙂
Do you mind sharing your stats with us?
Do you mind sharing your stats with us?

this is just the first round guys.. and they may not have finished putting everyone's status in. so hang in there if your aadsas didn't change yet!!

Congrats to those who got acceptances and to those who haven't yet, keep your fingers crossed...UB typically takes until a few days before classes start to fill all of their seats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Buffalo!
Now I am going to have a hard time deciding between Buffalo and Louisville, which are both my top choices...
Now I am going to have a hard time deciding between Buffalo and Louisville, which are both my top choices...
Buffalo!
Now I am going to have a hard time deciding between Buffalo and Louisville, which are both my top choices...
Really not much of a decision...
Really not much of a decision...
I agree.
Really not much of a decision...
As in Buffalo is the easy choice to go to?
Yes
Buffalo was freaking awesome.
I got to explore the city during the interview, and it was a really nice city. I also really enjoyed the tour while I was at it. All the dental students were sooooo nice and happy. It actually is first choice for A LOT of people and has always been one of my top choices.
Louisville, however, also had a similar atmosphere.
UGH I am so torn, I am leaning more towards UB right now but good thing I've got till Jan 14th to decide...
I got to explore the city during the interview, and it was a really nice city. I also really enjoyed the tour while I was at it. All the dental students were sooooo nice and happy. It actually is first choice for A LOT of people and has always been one of my top choices.
Louisville, however, also had a similar atmosphere.
UGH I am so torn, I am leaning more towards UB right now but good thing I've got till Jan 14th to decide...
Buffalo was freaking awesome.
I got to explore the city during the interview, and it was a really nice city. I also really enjoyed the tour while I was at it. All the dental students were sooooo nice and happy. It actually is first choice for A LOT of people and has always been one of my top choices.
Louisville, however, also had a similar atmosphere.
UGH I am so torn, I am leaning more towards UB right now but good thing I've got till Jan 14th to decide...
I loved buffalo. No traffic issues, the area was surrounded by houses not high rises. The clincher is the low rent in the area, you could get a decent place for $500-$1000. I know that if I requested that in Boston I'd probably get laughed at.
I just want to make sure that I'm not hallucinating/mixing it up with Stony...but did anyone else get a call from Buffalo in addition to seeing AADSAS?
I just want to make sure that I'm not hallucinating/mixing it up with Stony...but did anyone else get a call from Buffalo in addition to seeing AADSAS?
They sent an email
My interviewer from Buffalo called me today.
lol thanks guys.. and CONGRATS btw to EVERYONE!!!

Buffalo was freaking awesome.
I got to explore the city during the interview, and it was a really nice city. I also really enjoyed the tour while I was at it. All the dental students were sooooo nice and happy. It actually is first choice for A LOT of people and has always been one of my top choices.
Louisville, however, also had a similar atmosphere.
UGH I am so torn, I am leaning more towards UB right now but good thing I've got till Jan 14th to decide...
Have you ever left Southern California? Go back to Buffalo in January/ Feb. and see if the weather still works for you!
I grew up in Buffalo - I think I've capped out on the amount of cold and snow I can handle for a lifetime!
Anyway, Congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As an added bonus in the acceptance email they are only requesting a deposit of $350😎
Just wait to see the faces of other people going to expensive private schools with their $$$$$ deposits.
Oh and the snow bit on buffalo I think it is overblown. I don't think the city itself gets overwhelmed with snow.
Just wait to see the faces of other people going to expensive private schools with their $$$$$ deposits.
Oh and the snow bit on buffalo I think it is overblown. I don't think the city itself gets overwhelmed with snow.
The deposit is refundable before April as well!
Is UB your top choice?
As an added bonus in the acceptance email they are only requesting a deposit of $350😎
Just wait to see the faces of other people going to expensive private schools with their $$$$$ deposits.
Oh and the snow bit on buffalo I think it is overblown. I don't think the city itself gets overwhelmed with snow.[/QUOTE]
HAHA!! keep telling yourself that! I GREW UP there and I'm telling you, the snow is a$$ kicking ****ty.
BUT, good school and you can't beat the price!
As an added bonus in the acceptance email they are only requesting a deposit of $350😎
Just wait to see the faces of other people going to expensive private schools with their $$$$$ deposits.
Oh and the snow bit on buffalo I think it is overblown. I don't think the city itself gets overwhelmed with snow.[/QUOTE]
HAHA!! keep telling yourself that! I GREW UP there and I'm telling you, the snow is a$$ kicking ****ty.
BUT, good school and you can't beat the price!
Well I know people who are going there right now(not necessarily the ones I met in the interview) who would back be up on this. And who the hell cares if you go to a warm place with nice beaches 😡 you are not going to school for vacation.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 777
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Locked
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
