Bugsdm class of 2014 - ain't no other class got swagga like us!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JHova

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally moving to Boston, the sickest city in all the land! This is a dream come true!! Time to prepare myself for Red Sox, Celtics, Pats and Bruins games!!! I have a strong feeling our class is gonna tear the city apart on the weekends! Whose with me?! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Finally moving to Boston, the sickest city in all the land! This is a dream come true!! Time to prepare myself for Red Sox, Celtics, Pats and Bruins games!!! I have a strong feeling our class is gonna tear the city apart on the weekends! Whose with me?! :luck:

Yes, cause' we all know dental school is all about being sports fanatics. /barf

I'm not going to BU, but I live here now. If you're not from Boston, the sports fans here are insufferable. And you don't want to be that guy that jumps on the Red Sox/Patriots/Celtics bandwagon...

Members don't see this ad :)
so you cant be a sports fan and a dental student at the same time? how lame are you? cant a guy just get excited about a new city with new people? geez lighten up there hot shot

excited to see the Red Sox and Bruins! :)

Some of you ppl are definitely my kinda ppl!!!! :)....see ya in a few months!!!