Burnout: do you have experience in treating it, and can I interview you..?

Started by hanoi1234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanoi1234

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning all,
I am a part-time online MSc. Psychology student through the University of Liverpool. I need to find interviewees for a crucial assignment on my MSc. I need to talk to two licenced and practicing who have experience in treating people with JOB BURNOUT SYNDROME (i.e. burnout). The interview would only last 20 minutes or so and would take place over Zoom, wherein all I would need do is send you the link (no need for you to register, login etc). Can anyone PLEASE help me out..?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.