Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nat1996

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This school is only interested in your ability to make the tuition payments. The tuition is one of the highest in the nation with subpar performance. A colleague of mine was called off the waitlist and the desperation from the admissions office for her to make a deposit was obvious. Over the weekend, a Reddit user posted that she had been called in for an interview the weekend before the first day of classes. This school is private for profit. My advice as as a 2nd year resident is to stay away from this school. Program directors will not look fondly on this institution.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This school is only interested in your ability to make the tuition payments. The tuition is one of the highest in the nation with subpar performance. A colleague of mine was called off the waitlist and the desperation from the admissions office for her to make a deposit was obvious. Over the weekend, a Reddit user posted that she had been called in for an interview the weekend before the first day of classes. This school is private for profit. My advice as as a 2nd year resident is to stay away from this school. Program directors will not look fondly on this institution.
Not that this is the case for me, but what if it’s the only place you get an acceptance at?

Reactions: 1 user