Business Admin. Major in med school?

Started by J0bba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

J0bba

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but,

I want to get into medical school (Specifically any in Florida) but one of my cousins has said that you need to major in something "sciencey" like biology, physics, biomedical sciences (what he did) etc. I really want to major in Business Administration because I'm really into it plus it'd be a good backup but would it get in the way of getting into Med school? Do I need to major in something "sciencey" like biomedical sciences to get into a Florida med school?

Thanks and sorry if it's the wrong place I posted in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like this response, after all your previous tired statements of saying "We really don't care" or "Major whatever you like". Of course, a simple, quick search would lead OP to find the answer as well...

And nobody seems to understand it no matter how tired I get.
 
Last edited by a moderator: