Business opportunity for those willing 2 train others 2 learn spinal procedures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spinedoc2000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been in practice for almost 4 years and am performing basic lumbar procedures under fluoro - interlaminar and transforaminal epidurals, medial branch blocks, lumbar sympathetic blocks, SI joint injections, hip/knee/shoulder injections, have started to get into SCS trial and cervical interlaminar epidurals.

Now I am looking to expand my skills to include lumbar RF, cervical medial branch blocks and facet injections, cervical facet RF, third occipital nerve blocks/lesser and greater occipital nerve blocks and RF, stellate ganglion blocks, cervical/thoracic/lumbar discograms and intradiscal procedures, cervical transforaminals, RACZ procedure (adhesiolysis), intercostal nerve blocks, thoracic interlaminar and transforaminal epidurals, thoracic facet medial branch blocks and RF, and vertebroplasty

I am looking for someone who is very experienced in the above procedures and is willing to train me to do them. I am willing to pay you for your time. We can negotiate if interested. We can do maybe 2 days a month and I could pay you for each day. If you are out of state from where I am, then I can always get a license there and malpractice insurance there. I can go to where you are located. If you can set up 1-2 days a month full of procedures that I am looking to learn, I can come on that day and you can proctor me doing those procedures on your patients. It is almost like a part time fellowship idea. You can teach me both the theory and practical aspects of the procedures. Basically I would need to be able to do enough procedures where then I would be able to get privileges at my local ASC/hospital and also do enough where you would feel confident that I can do them successfully and safely

If anyone is interested in having me do a part time fellowship with them, I am also open to that idea as well.

I prefer to go somewhere on the east coast or midwest regions - Indiana, PA, NY, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Florida, Ohio. I can consider others as well.

For those interested, please send me a personal message and I will get back to you promptly.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: