1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Buying EK Books

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by hansen44, Jun 1, 2008.

1. hansen44

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Can you buy EK 1001 Books and 101 books at a local store? Barnes and Noble, Borders without ordering them? Or is the only place to buy them online? thanks

2. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You can get lucky, but EK is pretty tough to find at your local bookstores. Definitely call ahead of time.

3. almo88

almo88 double frick
    2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical

I bought mine from amazon.com. It took 2 weeks to deliver, but it was half the price of the books on the EK website. PLUS, they're new! I just got mine last week--and they're awesome!!!!! I bought the complete study package and the 1001/101 books. Happy hunting! :luck: