Buying PCAT Dr. Collins 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hotchocolate7

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone selling the Dr. Collins PCAT with the most recent update?

Please email me with the following at [email protected]
-the year of the guide and the month of the update
-condition of the material (any missing pages or any writing/highlighting)
-price
-any other material included?

Any pictures would be great. Also, please mention if you can ship it the same day the purchase is made and the shipping options as I would like it to arrive within a week.
Thanks.
 
I emailed you, I can send pics if you are interested. Shipping would mean you would receive it in two days. It is the priority two day shipping.