By this point, having not received in the programs I am interested in...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yellowcocopuffs

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been stalking the interview invite thread and I am concerned some programs I am highly interested in have not sent invites to me, although I see they have already started sending invites. Although I have received several invites so far, specific geographic regions seem to be ignoring me. Is now a good time to give them a call about my application or should I wait until after the MSPE is released? I know I might be being more anxious than necessary. 🙁
But any insight or input would be appreciated!
 
Last edited:
Please do not call any programs. You are being more anxious than you need to be right now. They don't send all their invites at the same time and you calling them will not help you and will likely annoy them as they try to sift through 1,000 applications.