C-Arms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dahlilama

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have experience with multiple brands of c-arms and models, what do you recommend for a c-arm which is similar to OEC's 9600 or 9800 in quality of image, but less expensive? I have experience with these 2 models but I am looking for models lower in cost for purchase. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i see you are new.....do a quick search.....lots of discussion. Ziehm, Philips...all depends on what you want to spend. This is a loaded question for which you have to do alot of legwork. But bottom line is what do u want to spend.

I am looking to spend 50 to 100k.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi dahlilama,
I am also in the midst of starting a private practice pain group with two colleagues. We are in talks with the reps from siemans, phillips, and ziehm. I don't know anyone who has these machines in their office and the midwest seems to be centered around the OEC product. Let me know if you hear of anything and vice versa.

I get emails from Bruce Block. I think he has a used radiologic equipment company. I also have a rep with a side business in equipment acquisition.