"C" grade or lower for pre-reqs

Started by a1bui
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a1bui

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If a school doesn't accept anything lower then a "C," does that mean a "C-" won't count towards the pre-req? Is this a firm rule, or do some schools allow a C-?

Has anyone been admitted into an opt. school with a C- in their pre-reqs, or were all C- classes retaken?

Thanks for the input.
 
Anything lower than a C means that a C would count but a D or F would not.
 
Oh, I could've sworn that I read about someone getting a "C-" and the school told them to retake.

Has anyone gotten into their school with a "C-" in a pre-req. or does it depend on the school?
 
I've seen some schools say that you have to retake C- courses but I can't remember which ones.