C in gen chem II lecture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foot2foot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
B in lab ..should I retake it.

Members don't see this ad.

Your other grades could make up for that if it's just a weird blip on an otherwise good record. Do well in ochem, and you'll be fine.

Reactions: 1 user
B in lab ..should I retake it.
No, move forward and don't look back. Do well in more advanced classes and you will be fine. C is passing and meets the requirement, although not the greatest, but it's acceptable. If you fail a class (F) or get a D, then retake it since most schools want a C and above. Just do well in future classes. This depends on your major too. If you are non-traditional, the C is a big thing since it affects your science GPA. If you are a science major, other advanced classes will be taken more into consideration (i.e. Biochemistry, Advanced Biochemistry, etc.).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I agree I would retake if you got a C- but C should be fine. This also depends if you have a lot of other Cs on your transcript.

C's tank your sGPA which is the most important aspect of your GPA. You don't need to retake them (I didn't even know you could actually...), but you'll need to make up for them by getting more A's.