You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2018 Campbell University
Started by lavenderhearts
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have my interview next tuesday and if I get accepted I will most likely accept. I did already get accepted to Wingate and denied acceptance because of the location. I think that you should compare it to the schools you applied to and which ones you are more likely to be accepted at. Because what if you denied this school for another one but you end up not getting accepted? would you be ok with waiting one more year to re-apply?
The location is the only thing I didn't like about the school. The people are so great and the program seems to be one of the best
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did Campbell give you to decide? What did you end up deciding, go to Campbell or another Pharmacy School? What other offers do you have?
Today is my last day to decide if i want to go to Campbell and I think i am going to pass and give up my spot to someone else. it is a great school, just not the best location
How long did Campbell give you to decide? What did you end up deciding, go to Campbell or another Pharmacy School? What other offers do you have?
They gave me about two weeks to decide. I was accepted the day of my interview and I was seriously considering Campbell but it was the first and only pharmD interview I'd had and I didn't want to decide without seeing my other options. I have an interview at Wingate and UGA. But my top choices are UCSF and UNC and I have yet to hear back from them
Congratulations!I just received my acceptance call!!!! I loved the school and wish I can go ahead and start! =]
Does anyone know the dates of the interviews?
Does anyone have an interview on January 16th?
If you have an interview on January 16 when did you originally apply?
November 13thIf you have an interview on January 16 when did you originally apply?
Hello All. Im new to this thread, but I received an interview for January 30. Im coming in from DC on Greyhound. Im not sure how I am going to get to the school yet :/. If anyone is interviewing on the same day could shed some light on how they are getting to and from it would be greatly appreciated!
Hello All. Im new to this thread, but I received an interview for January 30. Im coming in from DC on Greyhound. Im not sure how I am going to get to the school yet :/. If anyone is interviewing on the same day could shed some light on how they are getting to and from it would be greatly appreciated!
Hey, does the greyhound take you all the way to Buies Creek? I know a few people in Chapel Hill, NC so I took the MegaBus (cost me $26) to Chapel Hill, then drove to Buies Creek on day of interview (1 hr). Not sure if that helps.
It will only take me to Raleigh. 🙁 Looks like ill be catching a cabHey, does the greyhound take you all the way to Buies Creek? I know a few people in Chapel Hill, NC so I took the MegaBus (cost me $26) to Chapel Hill, then drove to Buies Creek on day of interview (1 hr). Not sure if that helps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It will only take me to Raleigh. 🙁 Looks like ill be catching a cab
That would be a costly option to cab from Raleigh wouldn't it? Raleigh is about 43 mins away. Unless that's what the school suggests. You may also look into renting a car.
Between, I also came in for my interview from DC. Caught the megabus from union station to Durham. I also know the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area cause I went to school there. Let me know if any other questions and good luck.
Last edited:
Interviewing February 6th. Have an interview with UNC-CH the 27th. Stats:
GPA 3.573, 3.433 (Science)
PCAT 97 composite
3 years retail pharmacy experience (registered tech) under preceptor for UNC-CH.
1 year of research experience (structural biology)
Senior at Campbell, biochemistry major with minors in biology, chemistry, and general sciences.
GPA 3.573, 3.433 (Science)
PCAT 97 composite
3 years retail pharmacy experience (registered tech) under preceptor for UNC-CH.
1 year of research experience (structural biology)
Senior at Campbell, biochemistry major with minors in biology, chemistry, and general sciences.
Accepted! Truthfully, not my first choice, but since I applied to two places I love, I think I can't make a wrong decision.
They called at 5 PM the day of my interview (today, Feb 6.) The interview process was unintimidating and painless. It's not a big town school, but I find it suits my needs.
They called at 5 PM the day of my interview (today, Feb 6.) The interview process was unintimidating and painless. It's not a big town school, but I find it suits my needs.
I have an interview next thursday feb 20th. Anyone else for that day?
I have an interview next thursday feb 20th. Anyone else for that day?
I won't be interviewing that day, but I want to wish you the best!
I won't be interviewing that day, but I want to wish you the best!
Thank you! Any tips? 🙂
Thank you! Any tips? 🙂
Bring water, a padfolio, and a nice pen.
You will have an interview with a group, as well as a two-on-one. You'll get a question from a pile, you'll have a minute to read it, and you must respond to that question. They'll go around the table, and you'll have a chance to chime in. I really enjoyed that. I'm talkative in academic settings, so that's where I shined.
The two on one consist of a student and a faculty member asking you standard questions. Breathe. Dig deep, and don't be afraid to ask for a moment to consider the question.
Above all: show your love for pharmacy. You wouldn't be there otherwise.
Oh. And print off a few copies of your resume. I did that, and I think it provided us with some extra conversation.Thank you! Any tips? 🙂
Bring water, a padfolio, and a nice pen.
You will have an interview with a group, as well as a two-on-one. You'll get a question from a pile, you'll have a minute to read it, and you must respond to that question. They'll go around the table, and you'll have a chance to chime in. I really enjoyed that. I'm talkative in academic settings, so that's where I shined.
The two on one consist of a student and a faculty member asking you standard questions. Breathe. Dig deep, and don't be afraid to ask for a moment to consider the question.
Above all: show your love for pharmacy. You wouldn't be there otherwise.
Sounds great! Thanks a lot! 🙂
And I'll definitely take my resume as well!
Congrats on being accepted!
Oh cool! Where you coming from kmh615? Cali here
I live in NC, just south of CampbellOh cool! Where you coming from kmh615? Cali here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any suggestions on where to spend the night? Are there hotels closer to the campus? From the feedback, it seems like nearest city is about 15-20 miles away?? Im landing in FAY
There's a Microtel 10 min from campus toward Lillington.Any suggestions on where to spend the night? Are there hotels closer to the campus? From the feedback, it seems like nearest city is about 15-20 miles away?? Im landing in FAY
Thanks! I chose that one! So far so good!There's a Microtel 10 min from campus toward Lillington.
And now I know what everyone meant by bad location lol
Excited for tomorrow nonetheless! 🙂
A so called "suitcase campus"Thanks! I chose that one! So far so good!
And now I know what everyone meant by bad location lol
Excited for tomorrow nonetheless! 🙂
Accepted! They're super fast with their decisions.
Congratulations! I had an interview there today also, but I haven't received a call yet. Do you know if they call everyone on the same day?Accepted! They're super fast with their decisions.
Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! I've been looking for housing near Buise Creek, NC or around the area but couldnt find any 🙁. Anyone here looking for roomate? or wanting to live with someone? im pretty laid back and like a quiet house/apartment nothing too crazy. Message if you are interested 😀!
HEY! i got accepted too! Im curious to know who you are since we were probably at the interview session together. and congrats!Accepted! They're super fast with their decisions.
I plan to attend Campbell.
Love2013, Congrats! I'm so happy to hear that you got accepted as well. Will you guys be choosing to attend Campbell?
Congrats all! 🙂
Did everyone receive a call? You guys know how long does it take for them to send out an email with more info??And how much is the deposit?
Did everyone receive a call? You guys know how long does it take for them to send out an email with more info??And how much is the deposit?
I received an official email this morning with more info.
Deposit is $2000 due in 2 weeks from when that email was sent.
And I should expect some paperwork in mail as well for me to sign and send back.
Ps. Any females looking for a roommate? Message me 🙂
Deposit is $2000 due in 2 weeks from when that email was sent.
And I should expect some paperwork in mail as well for me to sign and send back.
Ps. Any females looking for a roommate? Message me 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey kovop, what do you mean they will work with you?Just so y'all know, it's fifteen business days for the deposit and they will work with you. 2k? Damn.
Hey guys, I have a question. has anybody tried getting back their 2k deposit? I got into UNC but had already deposited 2k at Campbell I know its says it is non refundable but I'm a very low income student and 2k is really too much for me to not get back. Any suggestions?
SOL
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K