Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Matriculation packet done just need to turn it in ...yeppie!
Nice mines done but I need to retiter because I just got a booster shot of MMR. Can't wait to move down.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Matriculation packet done just need to turn it in ...yeppie!
Do you have record of childhood mmr? Did you get revised immunization forms?? I had a booster too but new form said I didn't need to retiter cuz I have childhood dates hmmm maybe I should just do it hmmmmNice mines done but I need to retiter because I just got a booster shot of MMR. Can't wait to move down.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have record of childhood mmr? Did you get revised immunization forms?? I had a booster too but new form said I didn't need to retiter cuz I have childhood dates hmmm maybe I should just do it hmmmm
People put deposits down on multiple schools to hold seats until they decide which one better suits them. but your going to have to pick one..good luckDoes anyone know LECOMS policy on students who accept multiple acceptances?
So Have you heard anything from them since Lauren told you that?You should be fine. Don't stress out! Favorably usually means accepted they are just looking at other applicants now and then they will decide from there!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lauren told me that too. so haven u heard anything from them since then?Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!
I was at the march 18th interview and have not been waitlisted or rejected. Lauren did tell me they are looking at my application very favorably though, has that happened to anyone else I am getting very stressed out.
Oh sorry to hear that 🙁 how long did it take for you to find out that you was rejected?I actually was rejected while many others got accepted
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is there any one still looking for a roommate for 2014-2015 school year ?
Hi Guys,
I got the interview on 4/10. But my status has not been made decision yet. It has been over 30 days now. I emailed Lauren, and she said the committee looked at my file favorably. Does any one hear any news back....I am so tired of waiting like this 🙁 Thank you
Thanks for cheering me up. I just received mail from Lauren, and she said the committee is nearing to make decision in my file, and now they need my Permanent Resident Card. Is it a good sign ? ThanksI'm thinking that you're in but just need someone to withdraw their seat to get you in the program.
Good luck
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for cheering me up. I just received mail from Lauren, and she said the committee is nearing to make decision in my file, and now they need my Permanent Resident Card. Is it a good sign ? Thanks
Don't give up. I declined my seat few days ago, so hopefully someone else will take it.Thanks for cheering me up. I just received mail from Lauren, and she said the committee is nearing to make decision in my file, and now they need my Permanent Resident Card. Is it a good sign ? Thanks
I think some ppl already got called...you know if they send out your position on the list?Has anyone been called off from the alternate/waitlist? I spoke to Lauren this past week and she said the admissions committee will begin calling candidates off the waitlist beginning of June 1st until the first week of classes
Has anyone heard any things back for the interview on 4/8? I got interviewed that day. But I'm still not been made decision on my status. I'm not even on the wait list .i start to panic now
GPA overall 3.8For people who haven't heard back what are your stats. Grades and other stuff besides school.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GPA overall 3.8
Science GPA 3.9
PCAT which is worst only 43
only volunteer in retail Pharmacy
I am scared b/c my PCAT was not OK at all
I'm on the alternate list too. I've been in contact with Lauren but she hasn't really given specifics. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. Good Luck 👍Just found out that I am on waitlist 🤔I dont know why my file got too long for the decision 🙁
Letter of intent..??Does anyone know or have any idea to get off the wait list? Maybe calling or emailing admissions committee that your very interested in their school?
Lette
Letter of intent..??
one person got pulled off the next day after sending theirsYea I was thinking the same thing... Any luck from any applicants writing a letter of intent getting off the wait list so far?
on epe
one person got pulled off the next day after sending theirs
congrats!I interviewed back in February and was wait listed. However I just received a call today that I was accepted. I am now looking for a roommate. Please msg me if you are looking for a roomy. Or email is the best and quickest way.
[email protected]
Thank you
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.