General Admissions & OTCAS C / personal statement / st.augustine /

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coco88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am applying to St. Augustine's MOT program and have a "C" in anatomy and physiology II. However, the C I received was during an interesting time when I was living abroad and my husband received last minute deployment orders. I was wondering if this is something I could mention in my personal statement or if I would be better off retaking...Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

If it were me, I think I'd mention it, but also retake it. I've heard that St. Augustine is very particular about prerequisite grades, especially anatomy and physio. I also heard that the program is one of the more intensive in terms of how much they go into anatomy and physio, so I think it'd be beneficial to retake the course.

I am pretty sure you should retake and aim for at least a B. There are plenty of spaces in the app process to address any issues.

Ali is right about Anatomy and Physio-they are very intense but is supposedly going through a revamp as the main professor retired and the ownership went to a company.

Also take the pre-anatomy class if they still offer it (when you get accepted ;)).

Last edited:
Thank you, I am just nervous because the C remains on the transcript even if I retake.....USA says they only factor in the higher one though.