• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
Status
Do all med schools require you to take the class over again if you get a C- in it?

chandelantern

MSI at Mayo in August!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2005
Status
tik-tik-clock said:
Do all med schools require you to take the class over again if you get a C- in it?
First of all it depends if it is a prereq class or not. If it is, many will require you to take it again, yes, but some will not (you will have to call the school to see for sure, or perhaps your pre-med advisor might have some specific info on the schools you're considering.) If it isn't a prereq, no, you don't have to retake the class.

ahumdinger

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2005
Status
Medical Student
tik-tik-clock said:

I have a C- in a pre-req class, and I haven't heard of anything about having to retake it. (though I might have to retake it anyway to raise my GPA if I don't get in this year)

About the Ads