Ca Board of pharmacy selling personal info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vardenafil

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just recently moved to California and on the advice of my staff pharmacist I used our pharmacy as my "address of record" for the Ca bop. the only people who have my name and that address is the board of pharmacy. I have never signed up for magazines, talked to drug reps, given out this address etc... recently I have started getting junk email addressed to me at my store address. I get fliers from headhunters and pharmacy based companies wanting me to buy subscriptions to various things. Does the board sell your or give out personal information? or is there a flaw in their web site allowing for easy farming of personal information? Anybody else notice this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

It's all available on the board of pharmacy website. I would be annoyed by that if I worked retail since you deal with some real scumbags at times.

I just recently moved to California and on the advice of my staff pharmacist I used our pharmacy as my "address of record" for the Ca bop. the only people who have my name and that address is the board of pharmacy. I have never signed up for magazines, talked to drug reps, given out this address etc... recently I have started getting junk email addressed to me at my store address. I get fliers from headhunters and pharmacy based companies wanting me to buy subscriptions to various things. Does the board sell your or give out personal information? or is there a flaw in their web site allowing for easy farming of personal information? Anybody else notice this problem?

Disturbing reinforcement of the crooks in the Department of Consumer Affairs. Oh golly what a joke. I receive solicitation that addresses me as a medical doctor and a JD more often than pharmacy. Hopefully snail mail is on the fast track to extinction. I am tired of being volunteered for solicitation and maintenance of my outdated mail box by bureaucracy. The mailman opts to give me extra cox fliers over the one or two envelops that are actually of interest to me. He and I are at war.:rage: