CA programs??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anastacia23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

i'm still waiting to hear from ucla-olive view, scripps-mercy, uc davis... i know that harbor has sent out invites, what about rejections?? i have yet to hear either way...the wait is KILLING me...if anyone has info regarding these programs, i would really appreciate it...thanks!!!

good luck to everyone still waiting... :luck:

ana

Members don't see this ad.

Anastacia23 said:
Hey

i'm still waiting to hear from ucla-olive view, scripps-mercy, uc davis... i know that harbor has sent out invites, what about rejections?? i have yet to hear either way...the wait is KILLING me...if anyone has info regarding these programs, i would really appreciate it...thanks!!!

good luck to everyone still waiting... :luck:

ana

I heard from UC Davis just today, after waiting forever. I think they are pretty slow because I know of many others who were waiting for them as well. Haven't heard of any rejections from them. Sorry, I don't know much about the other programs you mentioned.

Heard from Cedars-sinai, UCSD, Stanford, USC so far.

Haven't heard from Scripps, UCLA, UCLA-Olive-View or Harbor yet.
:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally heard from UCI that if you haven't received an invite from them by now, you'll probably not be getting one - that's what the person over the phone said. I'm pretty surprised (if) they've sent all of their invites already. Oh well. Good luck. :)

heard from scripps mercy yesterday...i guess i was one of those "filler" interviews because my friend got an invite more than 2 weeks ago!!

still waiting for uc davis, harbor, and olive-view....hopefully today will be a happy friday...good luck to all...

Hang in there. Also, don't be afraid to contact them. Good luck. :)

Interviewed at UC Davis today. It was my first interview, and it went quite well. The whole experience was very nice and pleasant. If anyone has any questions about UCD interview, I'll be glad to answer.
Good luck to all!
Q

Qafas said:
Interviewed at UC Davis today. It was my first interview, and it went quite well. The whole experience was very nice and pleasant. If anyone has any questions about UCD interview, I'll be glad to answer.
Good luck to all!
Q

will take you up on the offer if they ever decide to call me for the interview...it seems uc davis has completely forgotten about me. oh well, finally got an interview invite from ucla-olive view yesterday :)

gl to all...ana

Anastacia23 said:
will take you up on the offer if they ever decide to call me for the interview...it seems uc davis has completely forgotten about me. oh well, finally got an interview invite from ucla-olive view yesterday :)

gl to all...ana

yay got uc davis yesterday!

I just heard from St Mary's (Long Beach) and Olive View (after emailing them expressing my interest).

Got the snail mail axe from UCLA not once, but TWICE. :love: it's great. Got no love from UCI.

Heard from Cedars-Sinai and USC long ago...

Still waiting on Davis, and Harbor....

:luck: to you all!