• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

CA programs??

Anastacia23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2004
    Hey

i'm still waiting to hear from ucla-olive view, scripps-mercy, uc davis... i know that harbor has sent out invites, what about rejections?? i have yet to hear either way...the wait is KILLING me...if anyone has info regarding these programs, i would really appreciate it...thanks!!!

good luck to everyone still waiting... :luck:

ana

BigBadBix

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Aug 30, 2000
      Anastacia23 said:
      Hey

i'm still waiting to hear from ucla-olive view, scripps-mercy, uc davis... i know that harbor has sent out invites, what about rejections?? i have yet to hear either way...the wait is KILLING me...if anyone has info regarding these programs, i would really appreciate it...thanks!!!

good luck to everyone still waiting... :luck:

ana

I heard from UC Davis just today, after waiting forever. I think they are pretty slow because I know of many others who were waiting for them as well. Haven't heard of any rejections from them. Sorry, I don't know much about the other programs you mentioned.

About the Ads

quidnunc

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Oct 27, 2005
      west coast -->east coast
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        I personally heard from UCI that if you haven't received an invite from them by now, you'll probably not be getting one - that's what the person over the phone said. I'm pretty surprised (if) they've sent all of their invites already. Oh well. Good luck. :)

Anastacia23

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Aug 29, 2004
          heard from scripps mercy yesterday...i guess i was one of those "filler" interviews because my friend got an invite more than 2 weeks ago!!

still waiting for uc davis, harbor, and olive-view....hopefully today will be a happy friday...good luck to all...

Qafas

Jarhead
          7+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Mar 26, 2002
          Portland, OR
          1. Resident [Any Field]
            Interviewed at UC Davis today. It was my first interview, and it went quite well. The whole experience was very nice and pleasant. If anyone has any questions about UCD interview, I'll be glad to answer.
            Good luck to all!
            Q

Anastacia23

10+ Year Member
            5+ Year Member
            Aug 29, 2004
              Qafas said:
              Interviewed at UC Davis today. It was my first interview, and it went quite well. The whole experience was very nice and pleasant. If anyone has any questions about UCD interview, I'll be glad to answer.
              Good luck to all!
              Q

will take you up on the offer if they ever decide to call me for the interview...it seems uc davis has completely forgotten about me. oh well, finally got an interview invite from ucla-olive view yesterday :)

gl to all...ana

Anastacia23

10+ Year Member
              5+ Year Member
              Aug 29, 2004
                Anastacia23 said:
                will take you up on the offer if they ever decide to call me for the interview...it seems uc davis has completely forgotten about me. oh well, finally got an interview invite from ucla-olive view yesterday :)

gl to all...ana

yay got uc davis yesterday!

PalCareGrl

10+ Year Member
                15+ Year Member
                Mar 6, 2001
                Cali
                1. Fellow [Any Field]
                  I just heard from St Mary's (Long Beach) and Olive View (after emailing them expressing my interest).

Got the snail mail axe from UCLA not once, but TWICE. :love: it's great. Got no love from UCI.

Heard from Cedars-Sinai and USC long ago...

Still waiting on Davis, and Harbor....

:luck: to you all!

About the Ads
                  This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  7. This thread is locked.