Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, long-time lurker. I've seen the PP offers/packages thread that is advised by some of the moderators of the page. I didn't see Bay Area postings or do not remember any.
I am curious if any have experience with salaries in the Bay Area (PP, hospital-employed) and would be willing to share. I'm an M4 in SoCal, and would love to go back north for IM/future training. Just curious of ballpark salary, and how practitioners afford the HCOL. I'm originally from Sacramento but also have a community in the Bay.
Appreciate anything at all.
I am curious if any have experience with salaries in the Bay Area (PP, hospital-employed) and would be willing to share. I'm an M4 in SoCal, and would love to go back north for IM/future training. Just curious of ballpark salary, and how practitioners afford the HCOL. I'm originally from Sacramento but also have a community in the Bay.
Appreciate anything at all.