CA Schools

Started by fenderbiz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fenderbiz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd love to go to school in CA, but I know most basically require a bachelor's degree. Are there any that take out-of-state non-bachelor's students? Thanks. 👍
 
I'd love to go to school in CA, but I know most basically require a bachelor's degree. Are there any that take out-of-state non-bachelor's students? Thanks. 👍

Out of all the CA schools, only three require a Bachelor's degree: USC, Tuoro, and CNCP.

The remainder, including UCSF, UoP, UCSD and Loma Linda do not require BA/BS degrees. They are highly encouraged of course, but not required.

As far as out-of-state, I don't think that makes a difference in terms of admittance, but it may in tuition.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, Western University in Pomona does not require a BS/BA, although it is preferable.

ya, I think like 98% of each class has at least a bachelors even though you don't need one, but I'm guessing it def helps to have it..